Easy Order Option: a complete set featuring 16″ hi-hats, 19″ and 21″ crashes and a 24″ ride available in two different configurations.
Heartbeat Classic Series Cymbal Set 16/19/21/24
Heartbeat Classic Series Cymbal Set 16/19/21/24 is an easy order option that is available in two different configurations:
- Light: Includes 16″ Classic light hi-hats, 19″ and 21″ Classic medium thin crashes and a 24″ Classic light ride.
- Medium: Includes 16″ Classic light hi-hats, 19″ and 21″ Classic medium thin crashes and a 24″ Classic medium ride.
Which one to choose?
- Classic series cymbals are fully lathed, producing a dark, warm sound with a quick decay and a nice shimmer and wash. Classic cymbals are like the old hand crafted cymbals from pre 1970s, before cymbals became mass produced and machine made.
- The Light set features a light ride cymbal, which is designed to not only ride well, but also opens up with a lovely crash. Ideal for drummers who like to crash their rides consistently.
- The Medium set features a slightly heavier ride cymbal, which produces a stronger bell sound and a more definitive “ping”. This is ideal for drummers who primarily use their ride for riding and their crashes for crashing.
- Individual sound files for each cymbal may be found here: Heartbeat Classic Cymbals
Shipping within Canada and the United States is free for orders $200.00 and over. There is a flat charge of $25.00 for all orders under $200.00. Shipping costs for international orders will be provided upon receipt of your order but prior to payment being completed. Any import duties and taxes applicable are the responsibility of the purchaser. (Cymbals to the USA are duty free)
Warranty informtion: https://www.heartbeatworship.com/faq/
BONUS: Free Tee Shirt with any cymbal order over $985.00 Use coupon code hbtee when placing your order and specificy size (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) in “Order Notes” in the Shopping Cart. If size is not specified, no tee shirt will be sent.