NoelKeymasterAugust 1, 2016 at 5:55 pmPost count: 21
At Heartbeat Worship, we are hoping that we won’t have to create a lengthy list of do’s and don’t s for the forum rules. If we see a need for that, we will let it happen organically as needed. There are just a few basic things we want to point out from the start:
- The purpose of the Heartbeat Worship web site can be found here: http://heartbeatworship.com/about/
- The purpose of this forum: We want provide a place where our Heartbeat Worship family can hold conversations in the form of posts regarding worship music gear. There are other places that people can go to discuss worship leading, music, song writing, etc. Heartbeat Worship is primarily focused on the tools for worship music, whether live performance, in the studio, in a church, or at home.
- This forum is an all ages forum… so messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, pornographic, hateful, threatening, or similar will be removed. Heartbeat reserves the right to ban anyone who is detrimental to the community.
- The forum is not a place for you to sell products. We do not permit any advertising, spamming, or solicitations of any kind.
- Although the administrators and moderators of the Heartbeat Worship Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review every post. Please let us know if you see something that you believe is inappropriate. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Heartbeat Worship Forum or Heartbeat Distributors Ltd. will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- The owners of the Heartbeat Worship Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread, signature, or profile for any reason. We can update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of the Heartbeat Worship Forum. Access to our forum is a privilege and not a right.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.